4.20.2009

Feeling hot, hot, hot.

It got all the way to 1:30 today before I started sweating. Ninety degrees in the city. I wish we had that swimming pool right now!

Today's meeting was held outside. With ice cream. Provided by the boss. Like I need that temptation. I am having such job burnout. This is not where I want to be in life. Can I get paid just for being me and doing leisure activities? How can I monetize myself? Like no one else has ever wanted that before... My only idea on that front (i.e., making money from just being S) is modeling, but a) I'm far too old, and b) my skin is nowhere near good enough. Any other ideas?

Across the street from us, there was an Aptera. I don't know why it was there, but it seemed pretty cool:


Not that safe, though. Better hope you don't get rear-ended!

Last night I had such wonderful sleep! It was glorious. I actually woke up refreshed. I don't remember the last time that happened.
This evening, I gave myself a really hard workout. I was already sweaty when I got there, and it just got nasty. But now it's cooling off, so I'm comfortable for now.

I don't really have anything else to report right now. Our shows are on tonight. My challenge: to stay away from the popcorn and red wine.

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a car like that. Is it some kind of hybrid? I don't know what to tell you about the job, just don't give it up without a sure thing lined up!

    I know that you will be great at whatever you decide to do, the hard part will be figuring out what you want.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MOM
    I don't think it's a hybrid; it's just a really weird three-wheeled car! I am pretty sure that I know what I want to do; I just have to be patient and make it happen.
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, you'd like to say something? Well, thanks to the relative anonymity of the Intertron, you can!