5.22.2009

Graduation

Today is C's graduation! Finally! I wonder how long it will last and what we'll do afterward. I haven't been to a graduation since my own in high school.

The bad news is his firm is facing budget cuts, which pushes his start date back to mid-October. Bummer. I guess that means he'll just have more time to study for the CPA exam.

C's mom is in town. Fun! I think we're going to Santa Cruz this weekend. More tan? Yes, please!

I'm going to cut my hair after Hawaii, I think. I'm going to do it myself. As much as I love getting my hair done at the salon, I don't think I can justify spending close to $100 every two months. I'm going to buy a razor cutter and a pair of thinning shears, and then I should be all set to make it at least presentable.

We're all moved, but there are still a few finishing touches to put on the place before I show you pictures.

I have been having a lot of stomach problems lately. No matter what I eat, I'm always bloated and gassy. UGH. You're welcome for sharing. I need to do a little detective work. Maybe it has to do with stress.

I had a great interview with VN the other day, probably the best interview I've ever had, but I am trying not to get my hopes too high. Yes, it's basically my dream job, and at first I was really happy that they were so complimentary of me at the end of the interview, but now I'm wondering if they were just letting me down easy. But why would they have any reason to bother? My sleep last night was scarce because I was thinking about this. :( I'm supposed to hear something about the AAU job today, but I don't know what or when.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you'd like to say something? Well, thanks to the relative anonymity of the Intertron, you can!