5.07.2009

Sleepless in SF.

My sleep has been crappy again. I think it was my work anxiety. Back to the full dosage of Alteril!
We're getting ready to move, so dear C has been packing boxes while I'm at work. We get keys tomorrow. Whoohoo!

Things finally got smoothed over at work! What a weird week. I'm still applying for every new job I see, but the panic and desperation have died down.

I've been eating like crap because I've been stressed out, and I think that also may have had something to do with the sleeping problem. ALSO my earplugs are wearing out. Who knew they'd lose their ability to stick in your ears? It's like when you pinch up the tips to put them in, they no longer stay. They've lost their springiness or whatever. Can anyone point me in the direction of good earplugs that will stay good for a while?

I don't think I'm going to go to my therapist anymore. It's just gotten annoying how he doesn't remember much about me and asks me the same questions over and over. Plus I don't think going is making me feel better anymore now that I have EFT, and it's not like we're getting into issues anyway. All we do is talk about what I did that week, what I'm going to do the next week, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you'd like to say something? Well, thanks to the relative anonymity of the Intertron, you can!