6.12.2009

I HATE MY HAIR

I hate it.


I totally feel for this kid.

I'm getting it fixed tomorrow. I will call every salon in the Bay Area if I have to in order to get an appointment tomorrow. I fixed what I could with my dull pair of haircutting scissors, so now at least it doesn't look like a droopy mullet fail. Now it just looks like a droopy bob fail. I don't understand how a request for an angled bob (slightly shorter in the back than in the front) turns into a mop that is two inches longer in the back than in the front. Maybe the hairdresser I was seeing was only good with long hair.

I am mad, if you can't tell. Especially since I paid a lot for that guy.
Once it gets into a style I actually want, I'm sure I can upkeep it. It's just molding it into that style that presents a problem for me to do. And right now, it just looks a bit too thick, a bit too flippy, and a bit too frizzy, too (but that could have just been the way I blow-dried it).

But moving on. Tonight I am home alone as C attends an A's vs. Giants game in the city. I watched CSI: Miami and played with Sadie. My appetite is practically nonexistent today.

The good news is I only have one week (five days) left at my job! Then it's on to my new one. I am looking forward to it (but only if I have a haircut that will make a good impression). Complain complain complain.

Complain to me if you want. Really. I deserve it. And I'll listen to you, I promise.

-

Oh, if you want to see our Hawaii photos, the best I can do for you is give you these links:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2027488&id=1297818869&l=09c78edc6a
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2027490&id=1297818869&l=8077638fcf

1 comment:

  1. you should show us what the haircut looks like so we can judge it for ourselves. i'm sure it's not as horrible as you think it is.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, you'd like to say something? Well, thanks to the relative anonymity of the Intertron, you can!