1.15.2010

Fixation Friday 1/15/10

Five objects of my obsession this week:

1.


Can you say stunning? St. John is a very lucky company, and Jack White is a very lucky man. I would do anything for hair this color naturally.



2. Vegan fondue! Yes, it's possible, thanks to Jo Stepaniak's The Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook. I made the "Swizz Fondue," and I thought it tasted pretty convincing. Thus, I've added a fondue pot to my Amazon wishlist. Want to come to a fondue party at my house?

3. Trend stories, mostly because they're hil-a-ri-ous!



4. I'm not really sure what this site is all about, but it has a lot of awesome images. I can't stop clicking through it.

5. My apartment. I am in love with it now that it's all set up. It's exactly how I always imagined my bachelorette pad. I PROMISE to have pictures this weekend; it got too dark tonight after my swim before I remembered that I wanted to take some.

What's rocking your world this week and into the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you'd like to say something? Well, thanks to the relative anonymity of the Intertron, you can!