1.13.2010

Today's Threads: 1/12/10

It was supposed to rain today. It didn't really. But that's fine with me. What's not fine with me is the hole I got in my tights. Some people can pull off the shredded look. I prefer my legwear in solid, continuous pieces. Unless we're talking fishnets.



Necklace: Target
Shirt: H&M
Sweater: H&M
Skirt: American Apparel
Tights: Target
Boots: Zappos



This is a stupid pose, but it shows everything.



Necklace detail! The jewel pattern is rather off-center, which is probably why it was on clearance when I bought it more than 5 years ago. But I like the colors, so I've kept it.



Me and my boys. You know how we do.



Boots up-close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you'd like to say something? Well, thanks to the relative anonymity of the Intertron, you can!