Five things I think you should see on the Intertron:
1. I think Jay Leno is a jerk and not very funny. Cone Zone forever. Cf. his earlier usurpation of The Tonight Show from Dave Letterman.
2. Move your money if you can. It's a real dilemma, I know, because the big banks are everywhere. But Bank of America screwed me out of $150 for what amounted to less than $15 of overdrawing. I haven't chosen a new bank yet but plan on it.
3. The most brilliant story ever. It's going to make you LOL IRL.
4. There's something for everyone in this Beyonce/Andy Griffith mash-up:
5. This guy Jonathan deconstructs runway looks into simple mathematical equations. Sometimes hilarious, sometimes sobering, always dead-on.