'Tron Tuesday 1/19/10
Five things I think you should see around the ol' Intertron:
1. LIVE PUPPYCAM!!! Warning: You might die of overexposure... to CUTENESS.
2. What to do when you can't remember whether something is recyclable.
3. You can do anything at Zombocom, anything at all. The only limit is yourself.
4. Bored? Click here for about 10 million free, easy online games you can play. Oh, and OF COURSE they are adorable.
5. Asian Conan vs. Asian Leno. It's pretty funny, but it really gets hilarious about halfway in.
P.S. I would be remiss if I did not encourage you to donate to earthquake relief in Haiti.
EDIT: After reading this article sent by a friend, I would advise to give to a charity you trust to do good work anywhere rather than just blindly texting to send money that will be earmarked for Haiti. Sure, it takes a little more thought and time, but your money will definitely go to someone who needs it, no matter where that person lives. Also worth a read is "The Dos and Don'ts of Disaster Donations."
What have you found of interest on the webz this week?