1.26.2010

'Tron Tuesday 1/26/10

Five things I think you should see on the Intertron:

1. Spare a thought for the blobfish. Not for the squeamish.

2. I think this is a great idea.We journalist types could probably do a better job than the CIA and probably demand less pay, too, don't you think? LISTEN UP, GOVERNMENT.

3. Read my college friend JG's entertaining blog, described as follows:
"A former newspaperman, Jeremy has been sucked into the fantastic, mysterious, and... dare we say it?... sexy world of the AmeriCorps NCCC program. Follow his misadventures here."

JG is among the two best writers and 10 funniest people I know personally.

4. A wedding "trailer." It's unconventional, it's audacious, but most important, it's hilarious. I wish this couple the best.

5. Do you know what I find weird? How Jon Stewart seems to be the leading politician checker. Examples:

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Special Comment - Keith Olbermann's Name-Calling
www.thedailyshow.com

Daily Show
Full Episodes

Political Humor
Health Care Crisis

and

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Fright Club
www.thedailyshow.com

Daily Show
Full Episodes

Political Humor
Health Care Crisis

I love Jon Stewart, yet I still find it unnerving that the only person asking questions like this hosts a comedy show. Keep fighting the good fight, Mr. Stewart. And call me if you ever get lonely.

Seen anything good on your Intertron lately?

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. I constantly keep up with his show. He is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Speak the Stewart gospel.
    s

    ReplyDelete

Oh, you'd like to say something? Well, thanks to the relative anonymity of the Intertron, you can!