3.02.2010

'Tron Tuesday 3/2/10

Sorry it's so late in the day. I had an insane headache yesterday and today, the likes of which I hadn't experienced since my migraine days. But now I am back to give to you five things I think you should see on the Intertron:

1. It's no secret I love CSI: Miami. Check out these 18 Awesome David Caruso Memes. My favorite? "Hmm... It looks like... he's toast."

2. This blog is hilarious. "Hi, I'm Vincent "Vinny" Van Gogh...artist, mad man, dead guy. I live with James T Kirk and Jesus in the City of Industry--where we pretty much just watch TV all day. This is my blog about it."

3. Man, SNL has been super-funny lately. Peep this:



and this:



4. Angie live-tweeted her abortion to "demystify" it. What do you think?

5. Check these videos showing the tsunami in Hawaii.  

 What have you found lately on the Webz?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you'd like to say something? Well, thanks to the relative anonymity of the Intertron, you can!