'Tron Tuesday: Health Care Edition! Note: My personal politics, if not already known to you, will be made perfectly clear by these five Internet viewing pleasures:
1. First and foremost, see how the health care bill could affect you. The redux: Very little changes until 2014, when the government will require that you have some kind of health insurance (why would you not want health insurance?) or pay a penalty.
2. Sorry, Republicans. This is hilarious.
3. Toxic, polarizing, hate-spewing media presence and all-around annoyance Rush Limbaugh threatened to leave the country if health care reform passed (Costa Rica, specifically, which also has a public health care system, but whatever). Help buy his ticket out of here.
4. Speaking of hate-spewing by media outlets (mostly) that stand to profit from polarization, conservative David Frum has this to say about the GOP's latest Waterloo.
5. "This Guy's All Like, 'Whoops, Obama Is Talking'" from Best Week Ever:
So... that's fun! Have you seen anything on the 'Tron that I should read?