3.09.2010

'Tron Tuesday 3/9/10

Hello! I've recovered from my Birthday Weekend Maximum Extravaganza Words. But here! Look at these things on the Intertron!

1. My friend and colleague AM has submitted his first Threadless design:

It's a... kitten?  - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

It is adorable. Please vote for it so I can get it on a T-shirt. Bonus: He once drew a picture of a were-tummy. Maybe someday we can get that on a shirt as well, hm?

2. This is the greatest Craigslist room rental ad ever. I wish I were in the market for a room in Houston. It even has "a brand new gym so you can get swoll."

3. How long have those of us interested in men been trying to figure them out? If only there were a simple, no-nonsense, always accurate system! Enter Your Muppet Man Guide from Apocalypstick.

4. I'm not a huge fan of Michael Moore, but this open letter to the President is kind of hilarious (and sad, and true, etc.).

5. This is the stuff nightmares are made of:



Enjoy the rest of your week! What's making you smile (or shudder) on the 'Tron today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you'd like to say something? Well, thanks to the relative anonymity of the Intertron, you can!