5.18.2010

'Tron Tuesday 5/18/10

This post comes after a rough weekend full of not enough sleep and too much booze at Bay to Breakers. I walked four miles in a masquerade mask and am still recovering. So this doesn't exactly have much of an Intertron-roundup feel to it and more of a look-what-I-saw-and-did-this-weekend feel:
Bay to Breakers is officially a footrace across the city, unofficially an excuse for anyone willing to wake up at 7:30 to put on a stupid costume, get drunk, and walk as far as possible along the race route before passing out. It's one of the quintessential San Francisco things I've wanted to go to since I've been here and never been able to before. It's definitely something I would recommend going to once, but I don't feel like I need to go again. A big group of us started at Hayes and Van Ness and continued to Hippie Hill, where we met up with a couple others. We ate burritos, landed in Buena Vista Park for a while, headed to a party where we didn't really know anyone, and then went to PS's house, where a wicked dance party ensued. There are photos, but they aren't so flattering to anyone, really.

Anyway, here's a funny video from over the weekend:



xo,
s

2 comments:

  1. Maybe my internet is broke but I don't see any video. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I think your Internet is broken. Here: http://www.hulu.com/watch/149646/saturday-night-live-digital-short-great-day
    s

    ReplyDelete

Oh, you'd like to say something? Well, thanks to the relative anonymity of the Intertron, you can!