6.08.2010

'Tron Tuesday 6/8/10

Hi! Here is a really, really truncated 'Tron Tuesday. I'm under lots of deadlines at work, and I'm going to see a show tonight, so I only had time today to come up with two things:

1. My buddy AF is part of this art series. Find him at NOMA in a couple of weeks until the middle of July! His work is really awesome and interesting, and -- excuse me for tooting my own horn here -- he has asked me lots of questions for inspiration.

2. My dear friend RG says the "R" must stand for "real" because nobody keeps it real like R. Kelly:




The good news is that going back to Indiana this past weekend gave me loads of fuel for posts this week, so you'll be hearing more from me as early as tomorrow!

xo,
s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you'd like to say something? Well, thanks to the relative anonymity of the Intertron, you can!