8.04.2010

How To Become a DJ

The title of this post is misleading. I don't know how to become a DJ.

I only want to be a DJ because yesterday I came up with the best MC name ever: DJ Hammercorn.

Why? Because of this equation:

Hammer + Unicorn = Hammercorn

In pictures:

+

=


My logo would be a white silhouette of a unicorn head with a hammer instead of a horn on a black background. Or maybe a mallet. Depends what would look best. This is the best reason I've come up with to date actually to learn Illustrator instead of just languishing my way through projects that require it in a laborious and time-consuming manner.

 Kind of like this, except less stupid-looking. And white. And a hammer. Okay, nothing like this.

I know this is the best idea ever because the Intertron says it does not exist yet.

Do you know how to be a DJ? What is your DJ name, or what would it be?

xo,
s

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=30900645&id=1223497071

    Copy and paste. Your blog doesn't like my links.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, you'd like to say something? Well, thanks to the relative anonymity of the Intertron, you can!